Abseil Access has a wealth of experience in geotechnical work associated with large civil engineering and construction sites.
Abseil Access utilises industrial rope access techniques to make working areas safe, particularly where steep slopes or rock faces are close.
Rope access teams can operate efficiently and safely and can often offer a significantly lower cost alternative to conventional geotechnical project methods.
Our rope access geotechnical services include:
- Descaling rock outcrops and cliffs
- Removal of loose material and vegetation
- Core sampling at height
- Installation of rock anchors
- Installation and repair of bio netting
- Installation and repair of rock fall protection netting
- Removal of loose materials and vegetation